Great quality work..! I will be extremely happy to work with your organization again.
- Mark Taylor
Excellent Results. You provided accurate scanning work at affordable prices.
You have done perfect product redesigning work. This is great and you will surely have a bonus.
I am impressed by the quality of the work and process. I got my work done exactly as per my needs..!.
It's great to work with your firm. I strongly recommend you if someone need quality services at amazing affordable cost.
Home » Services
» 3D Scan to CAD Conversion
3D Scan to CAD Conversion - 3D CAD Modeling Services
Suppose you see a picture and immediately want to store it as a CAD models, but you don't know anything about modeling and cost of any CAD consulting is so high and that's why you drop that plan. Here you don't have to drop your plan, experts at Reverse Engineering Services will not take long time between you make a quote and actual CAD conversion of your image!
Benefits of Scan to CAD
- Scan to CAD
- Raster to Vector (TIFF, PDF, JPEG to CAD)
- 2D to 3D
- 3D Digitizing
- Paper to CAD
- Legacy Drawing Conversion
- Mechanical Drawing Conversion
Applications of Scan to CAD
- Resolution independent drawing is obtained, so, printing can be done in any resolution
- The image can be scaled up or down without any loss in quality
- Can be Updated or partially changed
- Can be archived and stored for later use
- Mapping or local area planning
- Utility Mapping
- High Accuracy
- Spatial analysis and Modeling
- The drawing is made up into a new file, which is publishable and editable as a CAD file
- Text, Dimensions, Body, Hidden and Dimension lines all can be presented as separate layers
Technically this process of conversion of a scanned file obtained from 3D laser scanning into a CAD format is called Vectorization. Choose from one of the numerous 3D Scan to CAD conversion services we offer, and see your images convert into .DWG, .DXF, .DGN formats at the most reasonable prices in the industry, no matter you use AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer, Microstation, SolidWorks, Inventor, TurboCAD or Vectorworks for 3D CAD modelling.
and our team will get back to you shortly.