Great quality work..! I will be extremely happy to work with your organization again.
- Mark Taylor
Excellent Results. You provided accurate scanning work at affordable prices.
You have done perfect product redesigning work. This is great and you will surely have a bonus.
I am impressed by the quality of the work and process. I got my work done exactly as per my needs..!.
It's great to work with your firm. I strongly recommend you if someone need quality services at amazing affordable cost.
Hi-Tech is here to help you when you want to get perfect design of the product for manufacturing, because it is difficult for you to get the set-up needed for machining, assembling, heat-treatment, welding, molding and all sorts of mechanical operations.
Manufacturability analysis services of Reverse Engineering Outsourcing is a powerful tool of performing step-by-step analysis of the entire manufacturing process related to each part. You don't have to hire high-profile Engineers to enable your plant with the entire set-up relative to each product you want to fabricate. Instead, you just need to make a Quote with us
, and within an hour, the solution of your problems starts coming your way!
Benefits of Manufacturability Analysis
Services We Offer
- Assessment of your Production line and Manufacturing Process
- Mass centering of Machines
- Balancing of shafts
- Overall Process Improvement
- Six-Sigma Approach
- Multi-product Design and Integration
- Sheet and Extrusion Forming analysis
- Bending (Stretch Forming, Rotary Draw Bending, Press Forming)
- Sand & Permanent Mold casting processes
- Line Balancing on Assembly lines
- Conveyor speed Management
- Spare parts planning
- Tool designing and Analysis
- Raw Material assessment
- Detailed Process and Machinery Analysis Report - Your power to manage your resources for best use
- Six-Sigma Approach, to answer What, Why and How of the Loopholes in the process
- Constructive criticism
- Highly experienced staff with a knowledge of variety of applications
- Quick Turn-around time
for our reverse engineering services and our engineers will get back to you soon.