Reverse Engineering Services specializes in providing a range of 3D reverse engineering services for designing and development of engineering components. Our vigorous process enables us to grasp customer’s necessity and goals before the actual geometry capturing begins.
We use latest tools to produce CAD models that are actual illustration of the original component to deal with solutions like light scanning, rapid prototyping, 3D CAD modeling, manufacturing drawings and CAD conversion.
Some of Sophisticated Tools We use are:
- Renishaw Cyclone scanner (Up to 50 microns accuracy)
- FARO Laser ScanArm V2 with 7 axis
- Software such as Rapidform, Geomagic, NURBS, IGES/ STEP, CATIA, Solidworks & Inventor
The process of reverse 3D engineering requires extremely skilful and experienced engineers to help in the problem solving processes.
We excel at what we do because:
- Use the most sophisticated precision 3D Laser Scanning technology
- We have complex 3D CAD Modelling resources and capabilities
- We do rigorous computer aided-verification with FEA analysis
- We excel in Tooling and Manufacturing support
- We give accurate Surface Measurement services
We are using special systems like computer aided inspection (CAI) or computer aided verification (CAV) for this function. Our dedicated engineers can do final inspection of the finished product before the data is sent for making the final report.
We strive for the highest standard of quality and uses the best troubleshooting minds for the most difficult of the situations. We are offering wide range of mechanical engineering services by dedicated our selves in various areas of mechanical analysis (CFD, CAE), Automotive, Aerospace, Telecom, Heavy engineering, Semiconductor and Technical publication.
for our services and our engineers will get back to you shortly.